Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Water Marble Attempt # 1: Pink Candy Nails

Hey People!
I am excited to try a fun little mini series on water marble nail art!! I always loved this and always been to chicken to try it out. What I didn't realize is it took a lot of work! I dont know if I love the nail colors I tried out but I thought it turned out not to shabby!
NOTE: I learned this on a YouTube channel link at the end of the post!






















All my materials:
* Nail polish remover 
* Some kind of place mat
* Tape 
* Room temp Filtered water
*stick or straw 
* Nail polish that will agree with the water 
Okay everyone this was my process...
1. get room temp water that is filtered and make sure no fan is on
2. apply a base if you like
3. find colors that agree with your water 
4. make a bullet eye in your water (make sure your tape is on: look at video)
5. pull out than take off tape 
6. add a top coat 
7. remove any extra nail polish on your hands 
8. enjoy your nails! 
My finished product:



********** All pictures are mine **************
YouTube channel:  
(where I learned about water marble)
My Simple little pleasures 
Thanks so much for reading! Please leave comments with anything you want to say!!
-Rachel Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment