Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Morning Face Routine

Hello and welcome back to my blog:)
Today I will be sharing with you all my morning routine, if you knew me you would know that I am a huge neat freak and a bit of a germ freak as well. I love everything neat and clean... that's why its so super important that I stay loyal to my morning routine because it makes my face feel amazing and most important clean!!
So moving on to my routine...

  • Step #1: The first thing in my routine is using a facial cleanser and currently I'm using my Clean & Clear facial morning burst facial cleanser. I scrub this all over my face for about 1 min and wash off with warm water, than pat dry
  • Step #2: After I use my Facial wash I use a facial scrub... I use one of two either my clean&clear Facial Scrub (Morning burst by C&C really works great to waking you up in the morning) or my Michael Todd facial Scrub. I usually go for the Michael Todd facial scrub when my face breaks out more than normal because its a little stronger than the C&C




Thanks so much for reading! Email with any questions or in the comments and let me know what you think! 
*******All pictures are mine******

No comments:

Post a Comment