Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ipsy Bag: November 2013

I know its already December but I usually get my ipsy bag pretty late in the month, but I hope you will still enjoy! I love these bags because I am never not pleased with the products and they are always bigger than your usual sample! Anyways lets hop on in...

First Product I received in the bag... Em Mascara. I was jumping for joy when I got this product because I really wanted to try something from Michelle Phan's new line!
This product is amazing and it makes my eye lashes very long!! The only negative I found in this product is it was a little watery.. It could of just been my mascara but I still love it!



 Next up is the Be a... Bombshell Lip Crayon. I'm in love with this color in the tube but when I swatch the product as you can see its a gorgeous pink color. I love the pink but I wish it was more true to color. I have not tried it out yet but if you want a review please ask!



Next is the Nailtini nail polish in Champagne. This nail polish name is exactly what it is a gorgeous champagne color. I don't have any champagne colors in my collection so I'm very excited to show this color off!


Next up is Starlooks eyeliner in topaz. My mom took one look at it and stole it so I did not get to try it out yet!


Next I got an eye shadow in neptune. I was really excited for this but the color is not for everyday use but still very fun color to have.




Thanks so much for reading and visiting my blog! Any questions please ask. I would love some fedback<3


No comments:

Post a Comment