Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nail Polish Review/ Some New Ones!


Black Lace


Cashmere Creme

East town 


Starry Silver

Glitzy Grape Glitter 

NAIL POLISH!!<33333 

HAHA this was my background for my pictures! HEHE.

Something about Spring
Bright pink


Cream pink

Pink Promenade Creme

Hey Everybody!! I missed you all, I know I been away from my blog& luuux and I apologize for that. I had a lot of school work I had to concentrate on but I am back and ready to make more post!
I thought I would share with you some of the nail polishes I picked up over the past couple weeks... not too much but a good amount. Some of them I found at target and other places. Here we go......
LA Colors: Bright Pink- Even though this is a 1$ nail polish it is a pretty good one I have to say! It doesn't come out a pink so much more of a Neon coral! Its sooo pretty I love it! Chipping: 2-4 days (with a top coat)
Sinful colors: Cream Pink- This is a pretty cream color goes on gorgeous! Chipping: 3-4 days (with a top coat)
NYC: Pink promande creme (Haven't had enough time to review! Let me know if you want one)
NYC: Black Lace- A black matte color. Goes on really nice. Need about 3 coats to get a pure black Chipping: 3-5 days (with a top coat)
NYC: Cashmere Creme (Haven't had enough time to review! Let me know if you want one)
NYC: East Town- Matte pink need about 3 coats for nice color. Chipping 2-3 days :(
NYC: Stary Silver Glitter- OMG amazing color!!!! I love this goes PERFECT with NYC black lace. Soooo pretty with shimmers of blue and pink and more! Chipping: 4-5 days (with a top coat)
NYC: Glitzy Grape Glitter- (Haven't had enough time to review! Let me know if you want one)
Nicole by OPI: Spring time! (Haven't had enough time to review! Let me know if you want one)
As you can tell I love NYC nail polishes latly they are soooo cheep and really good quality!!
Hope you enjoyed!
NOTE: This is not a review it is a haul of some nail polishes I only added a little review for some nail polishes I tried so far!
****ANY REQUEST LET ME KNOW****If you want any nail polish swatches on my nails let me know****

No comments:

Post a Comment