Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mascara Face off: Its So Big Mascara vs Pixi Lash Booster Mascara

Time to face off two of my newest mascaras! I love trying out new mascara and finding a new favorite. There are some rules that I like a mascara to follow by...
The rules:
1. Little to no clumping
2. Nice long lashes
3. Does not ware off to my uper eyelid through the day
4. Long lasting
_____________________________________________

I'm not stupid I know that mascara cant be perfect and I have yet to find a PERFECT mascara that follows my rules to a tea. But I like to hold mascaras quality to its price and see if its worth it. I have tried mascaras from sephora and I adore them! They are most likely my favorite or drugstore mascaras.

______________________________________________

Enough of my ramble lets get to the face off!! My two mascara I have chose was two sample mascaras that I have gotten in two different ipsy bags.


 Its so Big Mascara
Pixi Mascara


Face off! 
(Sorry If its creepy)



 In my opinion my Its so Big mascara is much better and makes my lashes longer and volumes my eye lashes very well!
After 4hrs I notice the pixi mascara was more washed out and not as long lasting as the its so big mascara!  


Who would I say won?...I think its obvious that I believe the its so big mascara won!!!********All pictures are mine*********thanks so much for reading!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment