Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Benefit Feelin' Dandy Lip & Cheek Kit Review

Hey People!
Another Blog post for you guys! I have a review for the Benefit Feelin' dandy lip & cheek kit. I have had this kit for sometime now and I know its been out for a while but I thought it would be fun to do a short and to the point review for you all or if you just want the review that okay too!
* Make sure to read till the end for pictures :) or just skip to the pictures ( I'll admit I do that too sometimes lol)
________________________________________________

I love Benefit because they don't just provide amazing products, but they come out with amazing packaging mostly the blushes!! To me I think the blush packaging is adorable and so cute!
I was attracted to this kit because it had very wearable colors...
Lets start with the...

Benefit Posie Tint: I love this because its such a wearable blush color and SO easy to just throw on your cheeks and rub it in and head out the door. I keep one of these in my car and I'm super pale so this is really great to use when I'm look extra washed out.
Benefit High beam: This high beam is a perfect highlight and I have received a complement on this just last week when I wore this out to my Brothers birthday party. I love recieving complements ( I mean who doesn't) on beauty stuff because it helps me out and I think to myself "I guess I'm doing something right with this beauty, makeup, & fashion thing" if that at all makes sense!
Dandelion Blush: The blush is simple to review, it's a nice blush that is perfect to put over the posie tint! Nice and pigmented and not to many fallouts!
Dandelion Lip Gloss: Last but certainly not least the lip gloss. I love lip gloss but I will admit to being a little picky on my lip glosses. I don't like sticky lip glosses. This lip gloss, I will be honest, is a tiny bit sticky but I love the color. This lip gloss goes great with my skin color and I adore it.

__________________________________________________

Thanks so much for reading here are some pictures I took...








*PLEASE let me know in the comments what your favorite Benefit product is and why! Or just comment on how your day was, I would love to hear anything you want to say :) 
*Make sure to vote on the poll on which kind of prizes you would like to see on my 50 followers giveaway ( I know I'm a while away but I thought it would be fun) I have some prizes already! 
-Rachel xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My personal Benefit favorite is their Hoola bronzer, and Whatts Up highlighter. I use both almost every day. Great review, I had my eye on this kit so it's nice to see what it looks like opened up. I really like it!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The benefit hoola bronzed is my favorite bronzer as well! :)

      Delete