Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review: COVERGIRL natureluxe line!


Hey guys! Welcome back!
So today I am going to be reviewing a product called COVERGIRL natureluxe foundation I been testing out this product for good week or so now, and I am pleased to say it's a good product! ALTHOUGH I do have some positives& negatives. So lets get into this review....


Ok, so I will start with the negatives and get them over with! 1st thing I will have to say about it, isn't really a negative but it might be for other people, the SCENT this product has cucumber water in it! Personally I like the scent it doesn't bother me but other people might get disturbed or cant have scents on there face. How do I know that? you ask, well I used it on my sisters face and she was very disturbed by the scent she did not like it and couldn't keep it on. I also saw some reviews say the same. Although it doesn't bother me, it could bother you so think about that before you buy it! Ok, now on too the positives I really like this product because it is very light weight and feels like I barley have anything on my face!!



OK, Next product I tried was the COVERGIRL NatureLuxe gloss lib balm! Ok, with this there was nothing much to say it is consider a "gloss" so its very sheer pigment on your lips I personally really like this because I don't like going to bold on my lips and this is very sheer! It also has SPF of 15. Last I didn't like the packaging the plastic of where the writing is came off and now I cant see what it says:/! But other than that its a good lip product!




Thank you so much for reading let me know how you liked this blog post always a pleasure!
-Rachel

Products sent to me by: www.Bzzagent.com
All pictures were taken by www.google.com
Because my camera was dead:( lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment