Monday, July 18, 2011

How To work your lips: Red Lips!









Heyyy guys! I finally have a new Blog post for you!! Hope you enjoy.
RED LIPS! Ok, so I LOVE red lips and this is my new blog series, its called .... "How to work your lips". We will start out with Red lips! I personally LOVE red lips, I wear them out all the time especially to work. I get a lot of clients that wish they can wear red lips to their wedding! Ok, so lets get started!
First lets start out with top 4 red lipsticks that I love!
1st- First red lipstick I love its by mac (2nd picture) Its called MAC red. Mac cosmetics claims on their website "Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous." I LOVE this red lipstick its like a medium tone red lipstick so it goes great with a lot of skin types. - 14.50
2nd- second red lipstick that I love is MAC viva glam one.this lipstick is more warm tone so it goes better with warm tone skin colors, but honestly anyone could wear it. It has a little muave in it but its still red enough (third picture) I love this lipstick I use it on a lot of clients that want to go out and are daring enough to go RED! -14.50
3rd- the third liptstick is YSL lipstick- ROUGE PUR COUTURE- 1 le ruge (4th lipstick) This lipstick is pure red its so pretty i LOVE this but its quite expensive when ever I use it I am so light handed with it and I'm like "I can't waste ... OH no I use to much...ahhhh!" lol.
4th- Fourth lipstick is by covergirl in temtress ( 5th lipstick) This is a raspberry red its so cute I love it! This was my first red lip stick! Yes my first red lipstick! I know lol!
Ok This is my favorite lip sticks!
A couple of tips
- put concealer under your lips after applying red lipstick to make it look cleaner
- use a lip brush, to be more cleaner.
- use chapt stick before to make lipstick glide on better!
thanks for reading
WOW.... I just realized I said "red lipstick" so many times lolol!
xoxo- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment