Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Favorites video!

Hey guys! So I been putting a blog post together, which is taking longer than I thought... so I thought it would be short and simple, but still enjoyable blog post to do. These are my favorites for the month of April not tooo much but enough to show you! Please let me know if you done a favorites video in the comments bellow I would love to watch them! So lets get on too the favorites...... 
To start off we have Daisy by Marc Jacobs! Very popular perfume! I love this scent it's so nice and floral on me and I have gotten many complements  on it <3



Next, is a perfume mist from victoria secret, called mango temptation I love this mist especially after the shower and it smells so good:)




Next is a body cream ok, so this has amazing moisture but, the main reason that I love this product is the Scent as you can see its coconut! I never even resized I love the scent coconut until I smelled this it makes me feel warm in a way, and when I smell it, it smells like summer!!



Next are makeup remover wipes I love these because they take off all my makeup including waterproof  makeup and guess where I got them from??!?? STAPLES! yes you herd me right wired I know!
This is a elf eyeshadow duo from a kit I got from elf, it has no name which is annoying , its a really pretty color they are so wearable I always keep this in my purse and its perfect for touch ups! Comes with a mid brown and a light peachy pink color!

Ok, now I have two lip glosses and the first one is cabana crush by clinique these are so nice I love these they always come out the same color thats in the tub and the other great thing is that they have a spf of 15!



Other lipgloss is juicy apple same thing its amazing!!!

Ok, so I hope you enjoy this little favorites video and please let me know how you liked it and, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! thanks bye till next time<3 lol
- Rachel 

All Pictures in this blog are taken by me with a HD DXG video camera
Follow me on twitter: 
https://twitter.com/#!/JenroseD

Email me:

makeupbeautygirl@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment