Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eye Of The Day/ Tutorial

Hey guys! Welcome back!! So I wore this makeup look today and when I went out for the night its really pretty gold/ purple to bring out my brown eyes! I hope you enjoy me showing you how to get this eye look!  



Purple/gold sparkly look!


Here is the stuff I use to get this look:


Ok this is the first step I used
Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk! All over the lid 
 So here is the look that I wore today! (: BTW: The date on the pictures is wrong sorry:( 

Then I took A light Pink all over the lid!!! Its from a clinique palate from the last spring bonus!
Now I took the Gold color on the outer half of my lid! Such a pretty color!
This palate is called Beach Plum By: Clinique 

Yes I used the other color its a really pretty deep Purple color in the crease, this color goes so nice with my brown eyes! 
Eyeliner time, I used a Black eyeliner on my waterline and right above my lashes to make a small winged out look, this eyeliner is called: Almay intense i- color in Black!
 Now for the fun part  Glitter Just put the Glitter over the black eyeliner and your almost done with the eyes! This eyeliner is called   : Hard Candy liquid eyeliner in Lace 




 Last part of the eyes is Mascara and I used lash blast luxe by COVERGIRL and this gives a lot of volume to your lashes and its one of my favorite mascaras! 


Now for lips I just used a simple pink coral called cabana crush by clinique



Ok, Thats it I hope you enjoyed this little eye/lips of the day/ tutorial, please comment and let me know how you like this blog post and, if there is any way I can improve or what kind of blogs you would like to see!<3(:
- Rachel
All Pictures in this blog are taken by me with a HD DXG video camera 






No comments:

Post a Comment