Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just A Welcome blog =)

AHHHHH!!! My first blog so exiting! I cant wait to do so many blogs for you all! Do you like the color of the font? Its my favorite color! I feel like I use "!" a lot! wellllllll we will see through out my blogs! <---- There I go again. haha. 
So first off I will like to start out by saying this blog is most for beauty stuff like makeup, nail polish, ect... reviews, but I will do some random stuff here and there....... wait I already have an idea for a random blog lol. I do have to admit that I wasn't as exited at first only because I didn't like the idea of typing and all of that I feel like I do to much of that for my school papers and all that, but as I saw all of my friends and people I watch on youtube do blogs I thought I should give it a go, try, go hmmm... what's a good word there? I don't know what eva! haha. So before I blog I also think its very important for me to let you know that I am horrible at grammar and spelling thank god I have a spell check on my computer! So just to let you know that, and if I make any mistakes that I don't realize or my computer doesn't pick up for some oddly wired reason I'm sorry :( but I will try my very best! So I hope you enjoy my blog website and I am so exited to get started reviewing and all that so before I go I just want to give you my email -----> makeupbeautygirl@aol.com <-------
So you can email me any time you want to chat, say hi, and most importantly give me review ideas! Thanks so much for reading and I will talk to you very soon! 
- Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment